So I’ve not had chance to update my blog recently. A lot has changed in the months that I’ve been away…
Earlier in October I took up a new and exciting role at Laterooms.com, the UK’s leading hotel booking company. It’s an exciting role for a number of reasons:
- I’ll be joining a team of 10 other great BAs, so expect more posts and maybe even some collaborations
- It allows be to focus on a single product, or at least a single organisation for a while
- It’s based right here in Manchester, so I can balance work and home life a little better
The job move coincides with a house move too. Then family and I have moved to a larger house with plenty of room for the kids to grow up in. We’re still surrounded by boxes but as soon as we’re settled I’ll be blogging again.
Some blog posts coming up include:
- Paper prototyping with the UX stencil
- Writing effective User Stories for backend systems and APIs
- Defining success and measuring business benefits
- Decoupling UX from Development in Scrum
If anyone has any blog requests please let me know.